Today was an easy day for me. An early sign in and a Cancun turn. The flight was full of soon to be wives, honeymooners, and those celebrating their anniversary.
They drank us out of white wine and rum. Many were eagerly excited to tell me where they were getting married and how they met. I lent them a listening ear which made the time go by faster.
FYI if you want a destination wedding at a bargain price head over to Cancun!
There are days when I wish I had the “I don’t give a fuck attitude.”
I swear I could fill a jacuzzi tub with all the tears that I’ve shed.
I’ve been working on my very own bucket list for a very long time. I’ve been through a lot and have witnessed many so I created this list in which is not completed until I can make my top 100 things to do. I’ll kept you posted when I complete it but take a look at what I have created in the mean time.
If I can accomplish these things before I die I can die happy. My bucket list in no particular order:
1. Visit the 7 wonders of the world.
2. Get a kiss on New Year’s day when the clock strikes midnight. Believe it or not but I have yet to achieve this.
3. Go rock climbing.
4. Go sky diving.
5. Spend a week in Greece.
6. Go white water rafting.
7. Dive into the ocean from a high cliff.
8. Zip line through a rainforest.
9. Have Jay Z sign my Yankee fitted.
10. Publish a novel.
11. Have a bond fire on a beach with my closest family and friends.
12. Be part of a photo s hoot.
13. Walk a runway.
14. Build a home with Habitat For Humanity.
15. Learn a third language. Italian preferably!
16. Visit the Red Wood Forest.
17. Go to Tuscany and make some wine.
18. Be part of a non profit organization.
19. Run a marathon.
20. Go scuba diving.
21. Inspire at least one child in my lifetime.
22. Marry my best friend.
23. Have a baby.
24. Travel to Hawaii to see the Humpback whales.
25. Travel to California, Mexico to see the Monarch Butterflies.
26. Travel to South Africa to swim with the Great White Sharks.
27. India to see the tigers.
28. Polar Bears in Canada.
29. See Amazon Pink Dolphins in Ecuador.
30. Giant Pandas in China.
31. Koalas in Australia.
32. Get one last tattoo: LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE.
33. Visit Dubai with a few friends.
34. Visit the Galapagos Island.
Bob Marley was always so passionate in everything he did. He was a great reggae musician who’s music is played world wide. His quote below is something men should at least understand.
Love me some Marley!!
“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She’s not perfect – you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break – her heart. So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there.”
– Bob Marley
A boxing match with a quick one minute and two second KO!
A few drinks after and a late night Wendy’s run before bed.
So far this weekend has been a bit more than interesting.
Thanks to laceandfadedjeans.com for the amazing song by Usher you suggested to me. The video is just as good as the music. I can not believe how many things in common she and I have. Can’t wait to see her the end of April.
This is a song is a true break up song. A song that describes the end that neither of them want to face.
“A cloud that keeps raining down…..”
I am employed for one more year! I passed my two days of recertification and that called for a night of celebration.
Sushi for 1/2 off and my fat A** along with my friends ordered eight rolls. A nice Sappora beer to top it all off and some great jokes about the crazy day we had. There soon will be a casting call for a new commercial for my airline and I am planning to audition. Wish me luck.